• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
OK I give up, I'll read the instructions

door lock instructions.jpg

Attachments

• MANUAL - TriMark E-ASK Keyless Entry Consumer Manual 2003.pdf
    188.9 KB · Views: 3
Not that I don’t appreciate the comments and find them helpful.
when dealing with variations in product, you just never know what the proper sequence of button pushes works for your system.
And I then have to explain how it works to someone else that has limited interest in the technical details of my system.
Having a user manual instruction just helps.🤓

Seems like a key is best for others, you and wife get the keypad option.

Even instructions can be confusing from Tri-Mark. Took me several attempts to get my master code changed since I bought used. Tech at Newmar couldn't get it when i was there. I finally called Tri-Mark and a tech walked me thru it.

Enter the code and hold the top button for 5 sec sometimes works and other times it doesn’t.
Joe, I want to revisit this, not having read every reply above. A thought occurred to me: Long press (as you call holding for 5 sec) is typically for LOCKING. When you're unlocking, or better said, when I'm unlocking, I enter my 5 digit code and then I press and release 1 for example. I do not hold it waiting for action. I press and release. It then unlocks. On my 2017 pressing 1 is the entry door, 2 is basement doors, 4 is entry and basement doors. I think 4 went away in newer model years.

When locking I press and hold 1 until it locks. So long press to lock, press and release for unlock commands.

Joe, I want to revisit this, not having read every reply above. A thought occurred to me: Long press (as you call holding for 5 sec) is typically for LOCKING. When you're unlocking, or better said, when I'm unlocking, I enter my 5 digit code and then I press and release 1 for example. I do not hold it waiting for action. I press and release. It then unlocks. On my 2017 pressing 1 is the entry door, 2 is basement doors, 4 is entry and basement doors. I think 4 went away in newer model years.

When locking I press and hold 1 until it locks. So long press to lock, press and release for unlock commands.
That is the same on our 22.

Verified that press in the code followed by either 1 for door or 2 for door and baggage doors, unlock them.
Tried several times and worked each time.
There is some latency in this process which throws some people off, thinking they have to do something else or additional.
If you wait a second or two, locks work as expected.
Glad to gain some understanding and confidence in this process.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back