Chassis
Spartan K2
Engine
Cummins ISL9
TOW/TOAD
2023 GMC Sierra
Fulltimer
Yes
I just added SS trim to engine compartment that I saw @Dutch Star Don do. He painted the black grill to match his lower paint color and think the SS trim looked more dominated.

I think the the grill now is to dominate and think I should paint the grill, what are your thoughts? Last picture is before installation.
13B189D3-D36B-457C-BC7D-8C2445AEAFF1.jpeg
9A7A9007-17BD-4374-9370-30E692D7811C.jpeg
67D92003-4C88-49FE-879E-E94EBDF7419E.jpeg

Love the SS

You going the concours d' elegance route, Bill? Sure is purdy! Personally, I like the underlying grill painted black as I think it gives the SS a bit more definition. Either way, the SS trim does jazz things up. Looks like a Mountain Aire. :rolleyes:

TJ

You going the concours d' elegance route, Bill? Sure is purdy! Personally, I like the underlying grill painted black as I think it gives the SS a bit more definition. Either way, the SS trim does jazz things up. Looks like a Mountain Aire. :rolleyes:

TJ
X2....what "TJ" said!

And the rear of my Canyon Star is black paint, & the stainless steel strips, make it "pop"!

Leave it black, I say. Looks outstanding! Now @NWIP, what I really want to know is, how much of a dramatic increase in fuel mileage did this mod give you. ??

Looks Great just like it is! Love it!

Very nice as is.

Looks great as is - if you paint the grill, then you'll think you need to paint the background of the tail lights and then.....

I like it black.
Looks very nice as is.
If anything, I would paint the tail lights to match the body color and leave the grille black. Maybe..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back