Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Manual info or electrical schematics.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Road Ranger

RVF Regular
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 1992 16JT Monterey camp trailer made by Kit manufacturing. I’m pretty new to the camp trailer life and have been looking for an owners manual or something with electrical schematics for my camp trailer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Haven’t had much luck searching online.

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately that doesn’t help me with the camper wiring.
You will have a tough time finding that information. What do you need to know?

Hey thanks for the response. I think me and my buddy tracked the problem down to the dc converter supply in fridge. My battery wires where marked wrong and I didn’t know it so it arced the first time I tried to connect a battery. Now the Dc doesn’t work while plugged into AC. Only with the battery.

Hey thanks for the response. I think me and my buddy tracked the problem down to the dc converter supply in fridge. My battery wires where marked wrong and I didn’t know it so it arced the first time I tried to connect a battery. Now the Dc doesn’t work while plugged into AC. Only with the battery.
Check the converter fuses. 92 it is likely a converter/load center. Won't be great at charging batteries. You can put a 3 stage charging converter in as a replacement and be ahead of the game.

Latest resources

Back