• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @skychs. Yes, that's Andy in my spot in his new coach he drove back from OR last week. I'm charging him double! :) And yes I've arranged with him to get my spot back when I return, I have to pay a monthly fee still :( but I can't give up that gold nugget.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
will ferrell crush GIF

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This will be our first Christmas in our new RV port home, here in St. Augustine Fla.

Quite a change from Rockville, Va, but we are making the adjustment, and still unpacking, putting up pictures, etc.

Let's hope that Jan. 1, 2021; we can all look back and say, Thankfully 2020 is over, & the future will be better!

God Bless each of you! Be Safe! And may your travels in 2021 be enjoyable!

Allan

@TJ&LadyDi you and Lady Di are a huge part of this RV Family known as RVF. I've been busy making my way south towards TX long hauling it to find warming weather so I'm catching up on the site now. Obviously I've had a few hiccups I'm working through as these coaches don't like storage. Great to be a part of this family and best wishes to each and every one of you here.
Where you headed to in Texas? If you come through Corsicana, Stop by the NAPA store and say hi! Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays + Happy New Year to all you guys. Safe travels and hopefully I'll camp beside you in the near future.

Latest resources

Back