Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Openroaders

RVF Newbee
My wife and I drove 10 hours to pick up our Tffin 34pa for the 2nd time. First time we rejected the coach as the workman ship with the finishes was horrible. Fast forward 6 months after ordering a brand-new Tiffin 34pa. driving another 10 hours and spending 4 more days on the road with no better results. This time the interior was much better however hydronic lines on the leveling jacks blew 3 different hydraulic lines. After extreme disappointment we decided to leave without purchasing the coach. Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the hydrologic lines on their 2023 Tiffin motor homes?

Welcome to RVForums.com, I'm very sorry to hear of the situation but happy you didn't take anything that didn't meet your expectations as the journey ahead would be less than the joy it should be. Have you looked at other brands such as Newmar? I have heard with all of the layoffs at Tiffin, and potentially other brands, quality is becoming a big problem. Alternatively, maybe buying something pre-owned as the pre-owned market is flooding, not only will you likely find good deals but you'll be buying coaches that have had their shake down and built when things were built better. Keep in mind some of the later model year pre-owned may be owners dumping their coaches after experiencing what you were lucky enough to find early so inspect carefully and maybe hire a professional for a pre-buy if you do take this route.

Let us know how things go but most importantly welcome to this site of super friendly RVers.

Welcome to the group and sorry for you troubles. Keep the search up, you will find a coach. It seems craftsmanship is a problem with manufacturers today, not just Tiffin. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back