Most dangerous interstates

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Roads are dangerous

Not an interstate but the 4 just above Orlando is insane. I have lived/or driven all over the US and I have never seen more aggressive drivers then in Florida and especially on the 4. I can be going with the flow at about 10 mph over and these folks basically tailgate the car in front of them in their lane and start to try to merge into me to try and make me back off and let them in. It does not matter which lane I am in. I have to do a 26 mile trip to and from 95 to get home. Its basically a Nascar speedway. Never have I seen or experienced folks trying to merge into you to back you off and every time I make that trip, it happens at least four to eight times in the 26 mile drive. Lets not even start on the FL drivers who think the yield sign means run into the side of someone's car. They just keep going even though they see you coming. And these are not snowbirds, these are folks that were born here. Mainly young women who have a sense of entitlement when driving

Last edited:
The one thing I tell everyone is do NOT operate an RV without a dashcam. It’s a must. Stopping 50k lb vehicles on a dime doesn’t happen.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back