RV Model
Ventana 3407
RV Length
34'10"
TOW/TOAD
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Fulltimer
No
All - Finishing up with End of Warranty Mothership Fixes. My Technician is Norman. He is great. I presented them with a list of 23 items, and added several to it while here. Some I admit were nitpicky but they bugged me. I could not get the shower handle valve tight. The step made some noise going in, I had lubricated it, just not the thing that was making noise.

The technician, kept me informed of all the things he accomplished daily. I can say, I would bring coach here for out of warranty work too, as they treat you like kings and queens.

I have one tiny item left in the am, which we will accomplish here in the RV park, and I should be out of here by 8-9am tomorrow for home.

The only thing I don't like is the train, so if you come here, try to stay on the west end of the north side of the park, buildings block the noise of the train. This is a great experience being here, seeing all the different people and problems, it can be learning experience. There are good places to eat, and things to see if you don't mind driving around some.

@Old-RV'er ... do you mean this train :):oops::unsure::giggle:

Yep, that is the one, and the one after it, and the one after it. I was not sure I could leave the roof A/C's on, so about 10PM or so I turned them off, which was my white noise, once they were off, you could hear it for miles. After awhile, you sort of tune it out. Mothership experience was wonderful. Great people, love Newmar.

This is the best place to get things fixed. Once COVID is over, I would love to camp here, and then take the long tour and see the 2021's. Something Marketing should think about opening up about 5-8 spaces in the middle for sales/promotion to use for those owners who want to learn more, and touch, and not have dealer breathing down neck.

Latest resources

Back