• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Motorhome rally?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Did you know if you log in on their web site You can create an acount. When you log into this account you can see the statis/location of you coach. You can see any work orderss and their statis. You can see if the teck has posted any coments about the Active Repair Orders.
Bill

Email was sent to Brett Davis, no response.We asked Bill Reith, next in charge to let Brett Davis know of our problem. Bill wanted to handle it by letting us find matching tiles,for replacement. We reached out to Angie Morell knowing her close contact to Brett Davis he would get the message and you know the rest.
Try this number for Bret 972-740-5065. He may not answer if he is in a meeting. But I bet he gits back to you. Allso heare is his email. [email protected]
Bill

Try this number for Bret 972-740-5065. He may not answer if he is in a meeting. But I bet he gits back to you. Allso heare is his email. [email protected]
Bill
Bill thanks for reaching out with Brett's contact information.I was recently informed that Brett has known all along of our problem,so contacting him would be of no help.Thanks again

Bill thanks for reaching out with Brett's contact information.I was recently informed that Brett has known all along of our problem,so contacting him would be of no help.Thanks again
Well that is certinley a good way to not get a resalutiom. Why don't you call and find out? I dosen't look like you have anything to loose.
Bill

Well that is certinley a good way to not get a resalutiom. Why don't you call and find out? I dosen't look like you have anything to loose.
Bill
Bill I understand what you're saying, but this came down from Brett to us directly from Angie Morell. Nirvc will take our coach on a reduced consignment to sell, no help there. The latest was a small monetary amount offered, that wouldn't come close to correcting the issue.

Wow - this thread went way off topic.

Started with @Jim seeing a large gathering of RVs while traversing the country and now deep into discussion regarding customer service at NIRVC.

Do we need a rally to share customer service stories?

🤔😂

Latest resources

Back