Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Movies - My Favorite or Tv Shows or anything not related to economy or COVID Lets have fun stuff

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If I'm "watching" something it's typically YouTube these days. I've paid for Netflix forever, can't remember the last time I watched a movie. I keep thinking I will so I keep it. I also have Amazon Prime and don't watch it either. I'm just not a movie person I guess. When the TV is on I first look for Diners Drive-ins and Dives and keep saying my RV goal is to just go to those locations and pig out! Some amazing food! Otherwise it's Discovery Channel although I'm tired of that as it's either Moonshiners (higher education TV) or Gold Rush but my favorite is Deadliest Catch when it's on (brain dead TV watching, same thing over and over). Football while in season. I'll probably cancel Dish when that ends as again, most of my watching are my interests on YouTube including great travel destination videos to learn about places to go.

My favorite TV shows growing up were the Howdy Doody Show, The Cisco Kid, Your Show of Shows, The Lone Ranger, and Sky King. More recently my favorites were The Big Bang Theory and of course the Seinfeld series.

My Favorite movies in no order were The Wizard of Oz, my mom took me to see this when it was rerun at movie theaters. Those flying monkeys scared the bageebees out of me. I also enjoyed seeing it’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World with the large cast of great comedians and many more in cameo roles. The two movies that I can always watch are The Godfather and the Godfather Part II. I loved the flashbacks in II. I loved all the Charlie Chan movies starring Sidney Tolar. Arsenic and Old Lace is another of my favorites.

Musical movies I like are Hello Dolly with Barbra Streisand, The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, and more recently Bohemian Rhapsody and Yesterday. BTW, I thought La La Land sucked.

Favorite stage production is Mama Mia.

My favorite YouTube channel is Demolition Ranch. Yes, I’m a gun nut.

If I'm "watching" something it's typically YouTube these days. I've paid for Netflix forever, can't remember the last time I watched a movie. I keep thinking I will so I keep it. I also have Amazon Prime and don't watch it either. I'm just not a movie person I guess. When the TV is on I first look for Diners Drive-ins and Dives and keep saying my RV goal is to just go to those locations and pig out! Some amazing food! Otherwise it's Discovery Channel although I'm tired of that as it's either Moonshiners (higher education TV) or Gold Rush but my favorite is Deadliest Catch when it's on (brain dead TV watching, same thing over and over). Football while in season. I'll probably cancel Dish when that ends as again, most of my watching are my interests on YouTube including great travel destination videos to learn about places to go.
I agree about YouTube - Especially when I don’t want to commit to an hour or more.
Although they are annoying me greatly with the sudden interruptions for ads. If subscribing eliminates that, I might do it.

I agree about YouTube - Especially when I don’t want to commit to an hour or more.
Although they are annoying me greatly with the sudden interruptions for ads. If subscribing eliminates that, I might do it.
I subscribed to YouTube premium. It's worth it to me and I really like their music service as well. I'm finding myself using YouTube music more than Spotify these days. Quality seems better too.

Latest resources

Back