Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Blue1987

RVF Newbee
I'm new here so please forgive me for the sad story I'm about to share... my wife and I have 4 beautiful babies an 8 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and a 9 month old. We have been living in a place where we thought was our home but we soon found out after 2 years of living here that the people who we thought were our friends sold the house out from underneath us after taking $2,000 from us and now we face eviction January 16th 2023 after court on the 5th and sadly we have been trying to get help to get a place but unfortunately no place has funding so we have been looking for a good running motorhome but without the extra cash or anyplace to help us we are facing homelessness and don't know where to go for help that's why I am here to see if anyone here can point me in the right direction... we are located in Michigan so if anyone has any information that might help me keep my family safe and warm please PLEASE let me know.
Thank you for your time

This sounds sincere and compelling, and I can see the attraction to an RV as an emergency domicile, but it would probably be a poor fit for your needs. I get that any roof is a good roof when you don't have one, but I think you would be better served putting your efforts towards looking for some other solution. Just my .02 worth…

Latest resources

Back