• Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbopilot

RVF Supporter
Fulltimer
No
The MyRozie FTP Telematics Gateway appears to be down. My coach stopped reporting. I tried to manually log on to the FTP server ftp://www.myrozie.com:8080 and it won't connect. HTTP service is up as I can see the status screen with "No Data" but I can't get to the FTP server. Can someone check to see if your coach is communicating with the gateway.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 3.31.01 PM.jpg

Just logged into MyRozie...seems to be working fine. However, the alert history is not showing anything and I did not receive an alert earlier in the day when I unlocked the doors.

Just logged into MyRozie...seems to be working fine. However, the alert history is not showing anything and I did not receive an alert earlier in the day when I unlocked the doors.

Thanks. I will try a reset tomorrow. It has been rock solid for 2 years. I have always been able to log into the MyRozie FTP server but not now.

Ok, went out to the coach. Power cycled the TM-555 Telematics Gateway and the coach is talking again. These SilverLeaf modules need to be power cycled every few months. My guess is they have memory leaks in the processor that finally causes them to freeze over time.

Major flaw (one of several) in the MyRozie functionality. When MyRozie stops talking to the coach, there is no alert. Bad software design.

@turbopilot ...interesting observation about no alert when lost communication. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back