RV Make
Winnebago
RV Model
Adventurer 35 U
RV Length
35' 7"
Fulltimer
No
We are saw a National Dolphin class a for sale that the wife wants to look at, I have not saw any of them before in our area (Iowa) was looking for input on good vs bad and overall quality from this maker. It is a 2005 under 40000 miles 8.1 engine. Thanks

As a former Airstream,Fleetwood,Newmar,Jayco and National dealer for over forty years I'm still amazed when i come upon a National product. Overall they just seem to hold up and look better then any other mfg. out there for the age of the coach. That was part of Nationals demiss back in the day they were way better built than the compitition both in construction and style and at the same price points. My one concern would be National built alot of there own components so if you damage say a compartment door good luck finding a replacement. Other then this I still hold a sweet spot for the National products.

Thank you. We are looking for our first motor home, we have had travel trailers and fifth wheels inn the past sold our last fifth wheel 12 years ago and bought a cabin cruiser now want to get back into camping. We went on our honeymoon 46 years ago this summer so we have camped a lot.
As a former Airstream,Fleetwood,Newmar,Jayco and National dealer for over forty years I'm still amazed when i come upon a National product. Overall they just seem to hold up and look better then any other mfg. out there for the age of the coach. That was part of Nationals demiss back in the day they were way better built than the compitition both in construction and style and at the same price points. My one concern would be National built alot of there own components so if you damage say a compartment door good luck finding a replacement. Other then this I still hold a sweet spot for the National products.

Latest resources

Back