Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I know this won't help but I saw it this morning and couldn't resist
what could possibley go wrong.jpg

I know this won't help but I saw it this morning and couldn't resistView attachment 5047
?????????
Well it was an expensive experiment, but we rented a similar model for a day and it drove up the driveway just fine so all systems go. But given the advice here will definitely still install heavy duty rollers anyway to be safe. Thanks for the laugh though!! ?

I needed the rollers a few times. Beware, no avoid tiny gas stations. I pulled into one once then realized I was too long to make the turn to the pump. No problem I thought. I wiil just circle around back. Well, when I got to the back, two Coca Cola trucks were apparantly unloading back there, blocking my path around. There was a small restaurant next door, with cars park in my path around the truck. Fortunately the end car left and I proceeded around. Next - scrape!!! I was too long for the little dip I had to go through in order to get out of there. Glad to have the rollers. Never again.

Thanks! That apparently happens all the time and that is why the first thing we are doing is installing the rollers. ?

Latest resources

Back