Need help please

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Can you explain to me how you connect your iphone to your WifiRainger
Am I to assume that you're asking how the phone uses the WiFiRanger to get access to the internet? But the question could also mean how do you use the phone to create a link to the internet which the Ranger could then distribute throughout your network. If you clarify your question I'll be able to provide assistance.

WiFiRanger has great tech support. You can call them and they will talk you through it, if you cannot do it by following the info that came with the WiFiRanger.

Can you explain to me how you connect your iphone to your WifiRainger. I have both but no idea how to do it :)
Use a cable or do it through the phones hotspot

what you really need is a Wifi booster.. you can check this link to get better idea about wifi boosters

With all due respect, devices sold as WiFi boosters are primarily designed to do things like improve WiFi reception inside a dwelling or other building. They can act as repeaters for a weak signal coming from an access point but that's not their primary design purpose. They are rather different than routers with "WiFi as WAN" capability.

Latest resources

Back