Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2024 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
Yes
My wife and I will be going full time before the end of this year. We are looking at used (2019-2022) Dutch Stars. There is one that the dealer has come up with some great items as add l-ons but the mileage seems to be a huge deal for her. It has 64k on it but it’s a 2021. They say it was used by an athlete who used it while on the circuit. The dealer said they will will replace all the tires and give us a 4 year warranty on it.
Her main concern is when we go to sell it, it will be very difficult due to the mileage on it. I know these engines can go upwards of 500k miles but wanted to see if we should be looking at a different one based on this information. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

As long as there are service records available to show that the coach went through all normal service requirements I would have no concern about the mileage.

As long as there are service records available to show that the coach went through all normal service requirements I would have no concern about the mileage.
I agree with you on the service records and I will reach out to them about that. But, my wife said we would probably out for about 1-1.5 years and then we would have to sell it. She is concerned with the amount of miles on it now will make it extremely hard not to loose our shorts and will probably take a while. I feel if all the services are done and the coach is kept up nicely it shouldn’t be that hard. What do you think?

Consider price point of coach with lesser mileage, is there enough difference to cover loss when you sell?

Latest resources

Back