Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell him he can always buy you a nicer one that he doesn’t find an eyesore. Maybe a nice new Marathon or Newell coach

You know, that piece in the neighborhood goes a long way. I park mine in front of my house on the street when I am working on it (the neighbors sometimes stop and we talk about it over a beer). Mine is a 36 ft. HR and it takes up a lot of visual space. When I am not working on it or loading it I store it off site because I respect my neighbors. IMHO I would find storage for it, and make piece.

Our TT is 27' 2" and we store it at a nice storage place were we have electric, water, sewer, and air. We do bring it home and park it in our driveway when we are preparing for a trip or doing maintenance on it. Not a problem with our neighbors. We have a corner lot and the couple next to us also have a TT they bring home on occasion and the couple across the street also have a TT and do the same. All the other neighbors in our area are all very nice and we never have a problem. Must be my good looks lol. Skipper

Our TT is 27' 2" and we store it at a nice storage place were we have electric, water, sewer, and air. We do bring it home and park it in our driveway when we are preparing for a trip or doing maintenance on it. Not a problem with our neighbors. We have a corner lot and the couple next to us also have a TT they bring home on occasion and the couple across the street also have a TT and do the same. All the other neighbors in our area are all very nice and we never have a problem. Must be my good looks lol. Skipper
Thanks Skipper!

Thanks all. I believe this isn't about my trailer, but about any trailer. Anyway, hopefully he can be graceful in defeat.
If you care at all about having a relationship with the neighbor you should be graceful in winning. This one guy may be the only one that spoke up but there may be a lot more that agree with him. Life can get pretty tough in a neighborhood when everybody hates you. Good luck!

Thanks all. I believe this isn't about my trailer, but about any trailer. Anyway, hopefully he can be graceful in defeat.
If I might suggest, don’t treat this as a win-lose situation. That sets up a pretty toxic environment since no one likes to be “defeat[ed].” You might ask your neighbor if planting a decorative tree along the property line might help soften the view issue. Or, putting in a fence if there isn’t one. Try to avoid rubbing his nose in his “defeat.”

TJ

So what do you do when a neighbor makes a big stink over where you park your rv on your property? I am within my legal rights and they know it. They called it an eyesore and that it will depreciate home values. What a crock.
That would make me want to paint the side of the house he sees fluorescent green and orange.....:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back