RV Year
RV Make
Coachmen
RV Model
2023 Freedom Express Liberty Edition 326BHDSLE
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Just put a down payment on this new Coachmen. I cannot find out what kind or the weight limit of the axles. Anyone have any ideas?

I’m not sure if the axle size is marked on the rig. Your GVWR is 10,500. The dealer should have info on the axles to give you at the sale. Other than that crawl under and look. I’m not sure how they size the axles, I’m guessing two 5500-6000 lb under it.

I asked them. They couldn`t find the info anywhere.

I asked them. They couldn`t find the info anywhere.
I would be looking under the rig and I’m only guessing they are marked. That does not sound right, they can’t find. Call the plant where the unit was made. They should know, they will need the VIN #.

Last edited:
My trailer has a sticker on the side that says the axle ratings but maybe they don't provide those any more?

My rig has a gvw of???8300! 8000-1000 pin weight is 7000÷2 is 3500. Axle capacity is 3500lbs. They could over build but won't in my experience.

The maker of the Axle (likely dexter) has placed all information on a tag on the back side of the Axle. When ordering parts they require the serial number on that tag, I know because I had to climb under in the brush alongside a road when a backing plate was torn off.

Bottom line, dexter was the only company that could tell me what I needed to know on a still under warranty trailer. The gvw tells you The capacity of the trailer,.

Latest resources

Back