• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New and interested in everything!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I would definitely want a generator. It can be useful for many things, besides the A?C. If you stop overnight no worry about running your batteries down, using the normal stuff. You can also carry a small compressor and use the genrator to air up tires, supply power tools, etc. That was one of the first things I bought when I had a trailer. Soft start has always been on my to do list, but I never got to it.

I would definitely want a generator. It can be useful for many things, besides the A?C. If you stop overnight no worry about running your batteries down, using the normal stuff. You can also carry a small compressor and use the genrator to air up tires, supply power tools, etc. That was one of the first things I bought when I had a trailer. Soft start has always been on my to do list, but I never got to it.
speaking of compressors the new compressor sold by harbor freight is fast to pump up and is low on power requirements.

HMMMM, that's an interesting wrinkle. I would like to put a compressor on the truck as I would like also to do air suspension eventually. I also have a carry tank for inflating, so I think the pump idea is a keeper. I love HF tools, for a weekend warrior they are great. My 10" table saw from them has lasted almost 20 years! Still cutting plywood and MDF.

We like (and carry) the Porter Cable CMB15...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006CVXGR0/?tag=rvf01-20

They are relatively compact, deliver up to 150 PSI with good volume and are very reliable. Usual caveat; I have no financial connection to Amazon or Porter Cable except being a frequent Amazon customer. ;)

TJ

Which compresser do you recommend?
I bought and am very happy with the hf fortress 2hp model. I have used it with a 1000w cheap inverter. It pumps up in less than 2 minutes. What more could you ask for?

Google Mike Sokol on the You tube, he is pretty good with RV electronics

We like (and carry) the Porter Cable CMB15...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006CVXGR0/?tag=rvf01-20

They are relatively compact, deliver up to 150 PSI with good volume and are very reliable. Usual caveat; I have no financial connection to Amazon or Porter Cable except being a frequent Amazon customer. ;)

TJ
Taht is the one I have. Works great. Sometimes get curious stares from truckers, at the truckstop, when airing up the tires right in my parking space.

Latest resources

Back