Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

chetty

RVF Newbee
I just bought a 2006 Southwind w/ Workhorse 8.1 Vortec as a temporary situation for my mom, lots of little things to fix, like, why can't I get the window blinds to go up? New to the site here.

Congratulations and welcome.

I just bought a 2006 Southwind w/ Workhorse 8.1 Vortec as a temporary situation for my mom, lots of little things to fix, like, why can't I get the window blinds to go up? New to the site here.
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. As for the blinds is it that you cannot raise them up or that they will not stay up? These blinds are a two part blind the top portion is a blackout and then the bottom portion is a lighter blind that keeps privacy but allows light to pass through. With this in mind. If you cannot get them up try pulling the blind out a little bit at the bottom and raise the blind. If the blind does not stay up a string may have broken or needs adjusting. Google it there is good info and pictures there.

Welcome!

Hey thanks a lot. They wont go up. Strings eaten up by the sun i think ...
You can replace the strings however it can be a bit challenging but very doable. Important to get the right string. My wife and I did ours. They work fine now.

Latest resources

Back