• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New furniture or recover the original?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Im having my front seats recovered/rebuilt/upgraded at around $3500. For me this is a good fix but all the other upholstery looks almost good as new. I’d rather do that than take a chance on new/different seats since I like the contours and functions of my current OE seats.
Rich like yours it's just our front seats that are in bad shape. If you don't mind, who is doing the work for you?

Here’s the dinette and sleeper replacement

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Rich like yours it's just our front seats that are in bad shape. If you don't mind, who is doing the work for you?
The bid I got was from Country Side interiors in Junction City Oregon. They were highly recommended but I haven't see their work yet. I’ll be up that way this summer getting a windshield and if I like what I see I’ll finalize details on the seats. I just looked at the estimate - it’s actually $3380. Here’s the contact:
Countryside Interiors
541-998-6541

The bid I got was from Country Side interiors in Junction City Oregon. They were highly recommended but I haven't see their work yet. I’ll be up that way this summer getting a windshield and if I like what I see I’ll finalize details on the seats. I just looked at the estimate - it’s actually $3380. Here’s the contact:
Countryside Interiors
541-998-6541
Thanks for the info. I got a price for just recovering the front seats from Newmar $4000.00. I am still shopping.

Countryside Interiors
541-998-6541
We had work on our previous coach done by Country Side. Very good folks to work with at that time. Not sure if the same owners/management are still there.

Latest resources

Back