Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI New guy, first motorhome,. Why is there no Damon motorhome clubs,. Maybe they have no issues? I surely do, lol.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jasqueman

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Damon
RV Model
Intruder
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Not sure
The inverter, smaller one of the two, has a on off switch and a reset switch, which will not move, broke or melted inside or maybe must be working and only can reset if it needs. Any thoughts? The outlet located near passenger seat is not working, have read that this outlet is only for small loads???

The inverter, smaller one of the two, has a on off switch and a reset switch, which will not move, broke or melted inside or maybe must be working and only can reset if it needs. Any thoughts? The outlet located near passenger seat is not working, have read that this outlet is only for small loads???
Have you checked the fuse?

Welcome to RVF, @jasqueman. Sorry you are having a problem with your Damon. I think @Kevin D Pem has pointed you in the right direction; check your file box. I have found that it is not always easy to detect whether a fuse is bad, so I keep a set of New spares in the amp values my coach uses and swap them in at suspect fuse positions.

Good luck.

EDIT: As for the "reset button," the default position is usually down, so if it does not need resetting, it will now press in. When the breaker opens and needs resetting, it will pop up and, then, can easily be pressed down to reset. I'm guessing your reset button is OK.

TJ

Latest resources

Back