Kokomo (custom build)
RV Length
20'
Chassis
Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
3.7 l V6
Hi All,
My wife and I just bought a new (used with only 1000 miles) custom build out camper van by Boho Vans in Arizona. Gearing up to do some Rving around the country. I had a 1971 Ford Camper Van back from 1983 to 1989 so this is not my first camper van, but this one is a lot nicer :) .
I have already spotted one thing I want to figure out: how hard it will be to install the longer range gas tank. The van is built on a Ram 2500 chassis and has the stock gas tank (26 gallons). Seems like I would want the 40 gallon tank a lot.

Hi All,
My wife and I just bought a new (used with only 1000 miles) custom build out camper van by Boho Vans in Arizona. Gearing up to do some Rving around the country. I had a 1971 Ford Camper Van back from 1983 to 1989 so this is not my first camper van, but this one is a lot nicer :) .
I have already spotted one thing I want to figure out: how hard it will be to install the longer range gas tank. The van is built on a Ram 2500 chassis and has the stock gas tank (26 gallons). Seems like I would want the 40 gallon tank a lot.
Welcome aboard. I can't help you with your fuel tank inquiry other than to suggest that 26 gallons should get you a days drive. I have an 80 gallon tank in my coach but I still usually stop to fill it up before we Park for the night. Don't forget, gasoline is pretty heavy. You may just find yourself carrying extra weight for nothing.

Safe travels

Darrell

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back