• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New Member, just had brand new 5th-wheel stolen

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A murderer I could sit down to dinner with, a thief, I have no time for!

You had insurance, right? If you did, go get another one!

Sorry to hear of thi9s incident. I wish you the best and pray that this low life is caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

I too am offended and violated by thieves. However one must go on. My daughter had her car stolen years ago and the thief found with the car said he found it in a parking lot. excuse.. second hand theft. Get the insurance to cover it and try to go on with your life. The outcome: thief got off and my daughter felt violated, with no just-us.

Well, this just cured me of any notion I ever may have entertained about storing my RV off-property. Very, VERY sorry this has happened to you. I just cannot tolerate a thief.

BOLO- Be on the lookout for a new 2020 Dutchmen Astoria 2993RLF, stolen from the Lock-Box Storage in Mount Juliet, TN. This occurred on Friday night, 4/11/21 at 8:58 pm, by a man of short stature wearing a mask, who got out of his dark pickup to enter the code into the lockbox entry pad. He drove around the other vehicles of all kinds in the lot for about an hour, then chose ours to steal. He re-entered the code to leave the fenced area again. The lighting was too bad to see the truck's license plate. We were planning our first trip, and I went over to put some bedding and personal belongings in it when I found it was gone. We had put a new mattress in it the night before. I am sick over this! The police are working with the storage owner/manager, but have not given me any information, nor had anyone contact me. I know there are bad people out there, and bad things happen, but this! My husband had the new license plates for it in the truck, and we're glad he did, because the registration had the VIN number on it and all our financing paperwork and manuals were in the trailer.

Any help would be appreciated!
Any update on your trailer?

This is very unfortunate. Possibly a simple pin lock may have deterred this thief and had him move on to another rig.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back