Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

New member! Prospective Motorhome adventurer!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

vhuerta800

RVF Regular
Hello all! I'm excited to leave behind the mundane life of my job and TV obsessed roommate to endless opportunities in a Motorhome. Just beginning my search in finding the right one for me. I have about 20k to put into the purchase and only need something small like 19-21ft. Any advice or encouragements will help! I currently have my eyes on a 1991 winnebago Itasca Spirit 20ft'er Toyota with 43k original miles.
Light and love,
Victoria

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Any rig you are looking to buy, try to get it inspected by someone that can spot issues that could ruin your dream. In an RV in's not the miles, its the years of use. The roads we drive bounce the heck out of the house portion, so leaks and loose connections happen. We all can deal with the minor stuff, but a major issue like roof leaks or damaged critical components can get expensive fast.

Best of luck.

Welcome! Any rig you are looking to buy, try to get it inspected by someone that can spot issues that could ruin your dream. In an RV in's not the miles, its the years of use. The roads we drive bounce the heck out of the house portion, so leaks and loose connections happen. We all can deal with the minor stuff, but a major issue like roof leaks or damaged critical components can get expensive fast.

Best of luck.
Thank you so much for your input! Very useful information ?.

Bubblehead is spot on. A new rig even can have a lot wrong. We spotted a few things on our PDI of a new TT.

Bubblehead is spot on. A new rig even can have a lot wrong. We spotted a few things on our PDI of a new TT.
That's so unfortunate Germanrazor. I'm up here in the wet PNW so I'm filtering through all the rigs that obviously have water damage. Something I know for sure is a health hazard and terrible in the long run.

Latest resources

Back