• Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

HappyCamper

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Sunburst
RV Length
Salutations, I am a new member. I am looking forward to any positive input or insights as I embark on my own restoration project. I also like to see other peoples ideas come to life. I have always been a vintage enthusiast and finally the opportunity has found me. I do have quite a bit of carpentry experience and can do most anything handy. I purchased a camper which has Sunburst named on it. The previous owner stated it is an 1986 model. I have the bill of sale and am awaiting the title. Due to this , I am at a lack thereof for any additional information. It is 28 ft long, 30 ft including tongue. I really wish I could obtain a manual or manufacturer's layout. If anyone has any information on this model I would greatly appreciate the insight. This would make the reno so much easier. All that being said, this sums up my current project. Happy trails and
20200527_190606.jpg
Best Regards to All.
20200527_190551.jpg

Welcome to the forum, there are many folks who have upgraded and enhanced various RVs on here that can help. I provided a link that has a little history about your brand, seems it’s been awhile since they were manufactured and only for a short time.

we want pictures as the project progresses.

Welcome @HappyCamper - great to have you with us and I hope you can find answers for your project which sounds exciting and rewarding. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to RVF, @HappyCamper; glad to have you here with us. Please keep us up-to-date with your restoration project. I have a special respect for people who bring old things back to a useful life.

TJ

Latest resources

Back