Chassis
Lippert
Engine
N/A
TOW/TOAD
Fulltimer
Yes
Hi everyone!

New to the Forum, not new to RV life. I am from Missouri originally but will be traveling abroad our great country very soon. If you have any recommendations for travel apps or campgrounds, please share. I watch a lot of RV YouTubers currently as I am still trapped with by sticks and bricks for a couple more weeks. If any of you would like to share your insight on full time RV life, it would be helpful.

Welcome aboard!

Hi everyone!

New to the Forum, not new to RV life. I am from Missouri originally but will be traveling abroad our great country very soon. If you have any recommendations for travel apps or campgrounds, please share. I watch a lot of RV YouTubers currently as I am still trapped with by sticks and bricks for a couple more weeks. If any of you would like to share your insight on full time RV life, it would be helpful.
Welcome aboard Rover314.

We have been full time "travelers" for just over five years now. We have visited nine Canadian Provinces, forty five of the forty eight contiguous states and five in Mexico.

What kind of information are you looking for?

Darrell

Any thoughts on Super lite, Ultra lite or Hyper lite for full time living? I’ve been hearing some stuff about build quality.

Any thoughts on Super lite, Ultra lite or Hyper lite for full time living? I’ve been hearing some stuff about build quality.
I can't help you there. I have never owned one but I suspect someone might chirp in for you. You may want to post your question again in one of the specific TT forums.

Darrell

I don't know about fulltime living, but I have a Kingsport Super Lite 199RK Trailer. Its small, we love it, but it did need some things fixed right off the bat. If you click on my icon and look at my postings you can read my comments about the issues I had to address as well as upgrades I made to it. Nothing major, but lots of little things that needed to be resolved. We still love our trailer and don't regret getting it at all (the wife, family and myself all are happy with it).

Beware, although many people do it, most trailers are not designed for full time living.

Also, you will need to be somewhat handy, or you will spend a lot in repairs. Whatever you get will often need things fixed.

Latest resources

Back