Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Winkay

RVF Newbee
Hello my name is Kay. I just purchased a motor home about a month ago. It’s a 2019 26’ Thor on a Ford E350 truck. Most people would go south on their first trip but I went north to Wyoming because of a very sick relative and needed my help. So far it’s been very comfortable. Nature dropped a big snow on us last night and today. I’ll try to attach a photo of what it looks like outside.

Attachments

• 57782DA0-87F6-4150-AFC4-E2415553BA62.jpeg
    57782DA0-87F6-4150-AFC4-E2415553BA62.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 9
Hello my name is Kay. I just purchased a motor home about a month ago. It’s a 2019 26’ Thor on a Ford E350 truck. Most people would go south on their first trip but I went north to Wyoming because of a very sick relative and needed my help. So far it’s been very comfortable. Nature dropped a big snow on us last night and today. I’ll try to attach a photo of what it looks like outside.
Welcome aboard. So good to hear you are comfortable in the snow. I hope your plumbing stays safe. We will be in Wyoming in a few weeks as we head back to Canada for the summer.

Safe travels

Darrell

Welcome aboard!

Wow, way too much snow! Hope the heater is working! I too have a Thor Motorcoach (Four Winds 28Z) which I really like. Our first trip was up north (North Dakota) but I made it back to sunny AZ before the snow hit. If you are ever looking for Thor motorhome specific information, check out this site: Thor Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Latest resources

Back