Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

rvfromde

RVF Newbee
The wife and I live in Delaware and currently own a 2019 Coachman Class C RV. We are not happy with it and are in the process of looking for a used Tiffin Open Road 2015- 2019. We like the lay out of the Allegro 32SA.
We both are in our 70's, her the early part me the latter part.
We have owned the Coachman since 2019 and been on the road or camping almost every month of the year. We have plans to spend most of the winter in Florida in the Coachman. Maybe we can find a good Tiffin down there. This all depends on if our Coachman is out of the body shop from getting the repairs done to the cab overhang water damage due to a leaking front window!
There are a couple of used Open Roads around here that we will check out in the next few weeks and might not have to look in Flordia.

The wife and I live in Delaware and currently own a 2019 Coachman Class C RV. We are not happy with it and are in the process of looking for a used Tiffin Open Road 2015- 2019. We like the lay out of the Allegro 32SA.
We both are in our 70's, her the early part me the latter part.
We have owned the Coachman since 2019 and been on the road or camping almost every month of the year. We have plans to spend most of the winter in Florida in the Coachman. Maybe we can find a good Tiffin down there. This all depends on if our Coachman is out of the body shop from getting the repairs done to the cab overhang water damage due to a leaking front window!
There are a couple of used Open Roads around here that we will check out in the next few weeks and might not have to look in Flordia.
Welcome to RVforums from Ely Iowa. Good luck on your search.

Latest resources

Back