New Members from Virginia

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome from northern Virginia.

Thanks Curtis and Crystal. Might be heading down your way mid July. Hiawassee area. Wife has family there. Any recommendations for campgrounds? 34' TT
Sorry man. I've never camped in that area. I'm usually just riding my motorcycle through there. :cool:

Welcome from Glen Allen VA. Enjoy your new RV and the beautiful colors we are having on the East Coast. We are headed up to the Poconos this weekend to look around. Promise Land State Park.

Welcome from Glen Allen VA. Enjoy your new RV and the beautiful colors we are having on the East Coast. We are headed up to the Poconos this weekend to look around. Promise Land State Park.
Thanks!! Have a safe trip!!

New here from Virginia! We are looking for a TT....still early in the decision making process. We've been in the RV world for about 5 years. We've never bought from a dealer. Any advice would be welcome! I've heard people say that there are preferable ones based on extra fees, good prices, etc. We are willing to travel to pick up! Again, any advice would be so welcome!!

New here from Virginia! We are looking for a TT....still early in the decision making process. We've been in the RV world for about 5 years. We've never bought from a dealer. Any advice would be welcome! I've heard people say that there are preferable ones based on extra fees, good prices, etc. We are willing to travel to pick up! Again, any advice would be so welcome!!
May I suggest that you post this in a separate thread? That way, it won't get lost and folks will have a chance to help you.

TJ

Latest resources

Back