Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jamiemyers770

RVF Newbee
Hello my name is Jamie and I just wanted you to know a little bit about me! I am 35 with 2 amazing active children Faith is 16 and Logan is 11! They are the most fun kids you could ever get the chance to know! They will make you laugh all day everyday! I couldn’t of been more blessed! I am a single mom that currently is working on finding another job bc I lost mine over being sick for 2 days and throwing up at work as a cook so tell me where firing me was rite in anyway possible…. 1 call off so I don’t contaminant costumers food and passing it threw the kitchen…. I’m still clueless but anyway I’ll rise and find something else by the end of the week! I am a very busy person and love to work with anyone with a sense of humor for sure! Gotta make work fun but yet appropriate of course! I love to go riding hiking walking jogging anything to get my blood boiling and my heart pumping! Makes me feel best knowing that I have a good life and can make great things happen in my life! My main goal is to keep my head up and children cared for at all times! I love meeting new ppl and making friends without drama plz lol! Let’s get to know each other and see how much fun we can have on here!! Whoooaaaaa yay!!⚡🔥💥

Welcome Jamie. Tell us about your RV or are you looking to buy one?

Latest resources

Back