• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New Tires

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My 21 ram drw came with Nexen tires. They are Korean made, but seem to be decent.

So did my 2018 crew cab dually.
We were coming back from N. Ft. Myers to the resort last winter and the truck started shaking. Limped it back at 40 mph to the campground and got out and walked beside it while wife drove. One of the front nexens had slipped a belt and was wobbling. 25,000 miles.
Put 2 new Kelly edge on the front since they were priced ok and had good luck with them on my 1/2 ton silverado.

Internet search revealed several others who had their nexens come apart on Rams. I cannot recommend nexen tires.

So did my 2018 crew cab dually.
We were coming back from N. Ft. Myers to the resort last winter and the truck started shaking. Limped it back at 40 mph to the campground and got out and walked beside it while wife drove. One of the front nexens had slipped a belt and was wobbling. 25,000 miles.
Put 2 new Kelly edge on the front since they were priced ok and had good luck with them on my 1/2 ton silverado.

Internet search revealed several others who had their nexens come apart on Rams. I cannot recommend nexen tires.
well that is "bad" to know--but at least I know now! Thanks.

I'm running Michlens on the truck and Carlise on the trailer. We did upsize from C rating to D rating on the trailer tires.

Thanks for your time I think I’m going with Michelin.?

Latest resources

Back