Triumph 30TSC
RV Length
Chassis
International
Engine
Cummins
Fulltimer
No
Hi, New to camping life. Bought 2022 Nexus Triumph30. First major trip 6 hrs at International service center for water in fuel (thank you Kroger). On I-80 20 minutes and stopped for 6 more hrs for horrible multi-semi and vehicle tragic accident (can’t complain about that). Arrived at destination (OH to CO) to discover numerous issues with unit, had to call mobile RV tech (very knowledgeable individual). PLEASE tell me things get better! We felt like we were out there alone till I found this forum. Thanks.

There are always problems with new rigs and getting those sorted out is part of buying new. Once thats done you’ll most likely enjoy about 5 years/50,000 miles of relatively trouble free driving as long as you keep up with maintenance and repair everything and anything that fails or gets damaged along the way. At that point ypu might have some more major repairs/issues depending on how you use the rig.

These rigs just don’t take the abuse of traveling the highways like cars do, so things will happen. And of course theres all the unpredictable stuff that other drivers do along the way, and your maneuverability, acceleration, and stopping distance are nowhere near that of all those other vehicles.

So keeping all that in mind, and acting accordingly, you can have an overall enjoyable experience. Expecting the unexpected and accepting the inevitability of some bumps along the way as part of the journey, are key to making it all work. Sounds like you are on the right track.

Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back