RVF Newbee
RV Make
Nothing yet
RV Model
Working on it
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Who on here has a tag along travel trailer? If so what are your thoughts on brands and size... I do not want 5th wheel and longer than 30 feet.. its just us 2.. I like the RVs but not towing a car behind us and paying the insurance that another vehicle cost... I like the Grand Design vision and it's rated as a top travel traer but new to this so any I put will help....here is the one I like..

So subjective you will get answers from all camps. To be honest, any RV regardless of manufacturer will be some that roll of the line with more issues than another in same model. We have a Forest River Grey Wolf 26DBH and it had very minor issues and was brand new. It happens. The thing is, learning to wrench them yourselves and especially on the minor things.

So get use to basic plumbing and carpentry work. Otherwise you will never camp and be even more broke…..LOL

So welcome aboard and if you are new, make sure you have an appropriate towing vehicle. Beware of dealers who say that 1/2 ton is plenty good! Unless you are buying a 15 foot ultra-light for the most part. Most TT are going to be 3/4 ton need. That is to be extra safe and happy. Get a WDH too regardless what they say and have it properly fitted by someone who knows how.

Latest resources

Back