Coachmen
RV Model
Freedom Express LTZ
RV Length
Chassis
Trailer
TOW/TOAD
'20 F-150, 4x4, 5.0 V8
Just bought my first TT, a new to me 2013 Coachman FF 191 RB! The prior owner bought this trailer at the age of 80, they took 3 short trips and covered it. It really is "like new" but I know time plays tricks on everything.

I'm in my early 70's, lol, and had an emergency medical issue that could have killed me, but I beat the grim reaper out of a soul, 27 days in the hospital, 7 more in physical therapy and at home for 2 months, I'm ready to travel! I'm MOTIVATED TO GO!

Already made reservations at the military rec center in Hawaii for 10 days next December, but I need to pack in some touring and RV camping. I've been in the North Eastern part of the country, never been out of the airports in the Western part, so I'll be looking for trip info.

As to the rig, I'm towing with my '20 F-150, 4x4, 5.0 Super Cab. The 191RB is too heavy for our Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk so it will stay at home. I almost converted a cargo trailer to a camper to haul my 1800 cc Trike, then decided to buy a TT instead mostly due to my Boxer pouch, she'll be 10 soon and she hasn't ridden motorcycles, so......

Hope to read ya' all in the forums......

Congrats on your purchase, glad to hear of your recovery and that you're taking to the open roads to enjoy the amazing journey your new TT will offer. Welcome aboard and great to have you with us.

Just bought my first TT, a new to me 2013 Coachman FF 191 RB! The prior owner bought this trailer at the age of 80, they took 3 short trips and covered it. It really is "like new" but I know time plays tricks on everything.

I'm in my early 70's, lol, and had an emergency medical issue that could have killed me, but I beat the grim reaper out of a soul, 27 days in the hospital, 7 more in physical therapy and at home for 2 months, I'm ready to travel! I'm MOTIVATED TO GO!

Already made reservations at the military rec center in Hawaii for 10 days next December, but I need to pack in some touring and RV camping. I've been in the North Eastern part of the country, never been out of the airports in the Western part, so I'll be looking for trip info.

As to the rig, I'm towing with my '20 F-150, 4x4, 5.0 Super Cab. The 191RB is too heavy for our Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk so it will stay at home. I almost converted a cargo trailer to a camper to haul my 1800 cc Trike, then decided to buy a TT instead mostly due to my Boxer pouch, she'll be 10 soon and she hasn't ridden motorcycles, so......

Hope to read ya' all in the forums......
Hi Ozarker! Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. Congrats on beating the Grim Reaper.

@Wemustrv thank you. Trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone, I'll post in the correct thread for details.
I've noticed there aren't many, if any, 191RB trailers. Had a friend who is an avid RVer look over my new purchase, he was impressed about how clean it is and the like new condition, he pointed out 2 burners on the stove looked like they had never been used. Pretty pleased with it, now I need to go to RV school.

Welcome I hope you enjoy your TT.

Latest resources

Back