• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

donvidon

RVF Regular
Howdy!
My winery and vineyard will sell soon I expect. I plan to buy a new or nearly new 33' RV and tow a Jeep full-time.
Best way to buy a new one? Submit an RFP to several dealers is one suggestion I've been given. All input appreciated.
Donvidon

Welcome to RVForums @donvidon. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to hearing about your RV experiences including the buying of what seems to be a New Aire in your future. Great coach and great company. Welcome aboard.

Welcome, @donvidon; glad to have you here. Sounds like you are embarking on a new stage in life. Congrats.

May I recommend that you find a way to see as many RVs in the category you are interested in and look carefully at the floor plans. Find the one that meets your needs best before starting the purchase process.

We went with the RFP process after we figured out what we really wanted to buy. If you decide to go with a Newmar (as slyly suggested by @Neal ;) ), let me suggest that you work with the staff at the corporate level to pin down the options and "specials" you want. Newmar probably offers more flexibility in configuring a coach than any but the high-end custom coach builders.

Once you have all that done, submit your specs to several dealers with good reputations and evaluate the proposals you receive. Good luck with your new adventure.

TJ

Congrats on the sale of your winery. Its a tough time, drought wise and Covid wise, for such endeavors. At least here in So. Oregon.

Latest resources

Back