• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newbie with questions

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Got a scary chatter noise coming out of the back of my breaker box! Not sure what it is , but it has me worried.
Many times there are relays in the area of the breaker/fuse panel. Relays do make noise when they become energized. Relays should click and not chatter so you need to see if it is a relay and then verify wires are tight and if they are there is a possibility the relay will need to be replaced. If you are not familiar with these you should have it professionally checked out.

Many times there are relays in the area of the breaker/fuse panel. Relays do make noise when they become energized. Relays should click and not chatter so you need to see if it is a relay and then verify wires are tight and if they are there is a possibility the relay will need to be replaced. If you are not familiar with these you should have it professionally checked out.
It seems to be coming from the back of the fuse box, not the relays by the box. Sounds like a trip to the shop! Thanks🤙

It seems to be coming from the back of the fuse box, not the relays by the box. Sounds like a trip to the shop! Thanks🤙
I actually have a relay box behind my panel. Shop is probably the best choice.

Latest resources

Back