• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newgle? I never new that

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I knew of it but have never needed to use it. Seems all the answers are here and usually much easier to find.

When we bought our first Newmar I was told about it and found to not be of much use. I understand it was revamped and better but for some reason it no longer likes my login credentials. I know they were doing a Newgle class while you were in service pre COVID-19, not sure now. I was planning on sorting this out during our warranty visit next month, since I won’t have anything better to do?

Buly, not surprised you hadn’t heard of it as I think you bought you coach previously owned. I’d be interested if you think it is useful now.

I use @Chuggs’oogle’uggs

My account no longer works, either. That's probably because of the feedback I gave them last year when I took their class in Nappanee. Unless things have changed drastically, all the information on it is generic and not sorted by year/make/model. It would be pretty each to use the coach number and build records to provide tailored information to each owner. They didn't want to hear that, however. Their approach was to try and develope the application in house with folks who only know how to link to existing generic information.

TJ

That Newgle existed
An ncredible resource now!!

The best place for digital documents, manuals, tech notes, schematics, product information, etc.

Also where I get all brochures and other literature for various coaches.

When we bought our first Newmar I was told about it and found to not be of much use. I understand it was revamped and better but for some reason it no longer likes my login credentials. I know they were doing a Newgle class while you were in service pre COVID-19, not sure now. I was planning on sorting this out during our warranty visit next month, since I won’t have anything better to do?

Buly, not surprised you hadn’t heard of it as I think you bought you coach previously owned. I’d be interested if you think it is useful now.
When they revamped it, all the login info changed. You have to start again. You should have received an email. I took the free Newgle class when I was at the factory last year. It is much improved. One of the best features is that you can put the year and model of your coach and you can find online manuals, part numbers. It is a work in progress, but it is a much better resource than before.

I got my login before I picked up my New Aire in February...it is year/model specific, and you can download the manuals to your laptop/iPad, etc. I’ve downloaded them as needed to Dropbox, and can see them offline. Newgle’s not perfect; but it’s pretty good. At least saved me from looking up digital copies of my manuals.

Latest resources

Back