• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@ARD ... does this mean that it now goes into one of the holding lots until parts come in? Also any pictures of the exterior paint?
Yes, it is packed in so close to other coaches. Will post shortly a few photos of exterior and inside with slides in.

Update on the new Beastie...it came out of production on Monday, but missing a few things. The things I know that we are waiting on are an awning for the door, slide toppers, satellite and cup holders. Getting closer......
I was not going to comment, but after seeing the video comment I could not resist. You folks with the high dollar rigs get cup holders? Wow, I had to buy my own cup holders and install the around the rig. So ARD, I bet my cup holders are better than your cup holders. Na, nana, na, na!?

Okay, time to show how I goofed up on my exterior paint. First I have to thank @NWIP for his help and I should have talked to him again before changing my mind. Still kicking myself and having dreams of how I screwed up. Also, thanks to @redbaron for teaching me how to use Adobe Illustrator and making it dumbproof so I could spend hours and hours messing around with paint colors in the proper pathways. I signed off on a paint rendering and all was well, but when others saw what I signed off it seemed everyone had an opinion and I had over 7 people tell me to change the color pathways. Sigh. I don't know why I was so insecure about the custom paint job and let others influence me, but I did and so I changed it at the last minute. It seems rather childish to whine about a custom paint job when I'm blessed to be getting this new coach, but dayum when you order a new coach, yah just want it to LOVE IT. C'est la vie. It was my error. So my advice to others, spend as much time as you need to get the colors just right so you LOVE IT! And if you love it, trust yourself and let it be.

Maybe someone with more experience with custom paint can start a new thread with advice when selecting this special.

Meanwhile, @Neal was able to get some photos of my rig when he was at the factory in addition to the ones Newmar took.

9CB97ED6-0135-432F-8C87-BC94D6CF77BB.jpeg
6BF94EDD-C670-4E63-9424-416EA6B9AFDB.jpeg
7DB720B8-2A6A-4B1A-9475-C990E86A59FD.jpeg
5B21D758-E3F1-4084-BB65-80490EFDB32F.jpeg
818408C4-1B0A-42B2-81FD-475E1218649F.jpeg
E8595B61-7A75-444A-BF2E-42FC99573932.jpeg

Okay, time to show how I goofed up on my exterior paint. First I have to thank @NWIP for his help and I should have talked to him again before changing my mind. Still kicking myself and having dreams of how I screwed up. Also, thanks to @redbaron for teaching me how to use Adobe Illustrator and making it dumbproof so I could spend hours and hours messing around with paint colors in the proper pathways. I signed off on a paint rendering and all was well, but when others saw what I signed off it seemed everyone had an opinion and I had over 7 people tell me to change the color pathways. Sigh. I don't know why I was so insecure about the custom paint job and let others influence me, but I did and so I changed it at the last minute. It seems rather childish to whine about a custom paint job when I'm blessed to be getting this new coach, but dayum when you order a new coach, yah just want it to LOVE IT. C'est la vie. It was my error. So my advice to others, spend as much time as you need to get the colors just right so you LOVE IT! And if you love it, trust yourself and let it be.

Maybe someone with more experience with custom paint can start a new thread with advice when selecting this special.

Meanwhile, @Neal was able to get some photos of my rig when he was at the factory in addition to the ones Newmar took.

View attachment 9573View attachment 9574View attachment 9575View attachment 9576View attachment 9577View attachment 9578
I, for one, think the colors look great!

Looks fine to me. I like it AND dark base colors are much harder to keep clean.

Looks fine to me. I like it AND dark base colors are much harder to keep clean.
I agree with this ... lighter colors on top will also keep it cooler and it looks just fine. Will keep an eye out for you.

FLSteve

I am reaaaaaaally sorry about the gum under the DS mirror!! I can't take steady pictures while chewing gum and it was early. I was cold and compleeeeetely forgot. Then they moved the coach. So embarrassed!! It was fresh gum. Can you send it to me or just finish chewing it??

I am reaaaaaaally sorry about the gum under the DS mirror!! I can't take steady pictures while chewing gum and it was early. I was cold and compleeeeetely forgot. Then they moved the coach. So embarrassed!! It was fresh gum. Can you send it to me or just finish chewing it??
You keep gumming up this forum @Neal. Ya gotta get a life man?

Latest resources

Back