• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You keep gumming up this forum @Neal. Ya gotta get a life man?
I was hoping to stick around a little longer but I guess I'll call it a night.

Okay, time to show how I goofed up on my exterior paint. First I have to thank @NWIP for his help and I should have talked to him again before changing my mind. Still kicking myself and having dreams of how I screwed up. Also, thanks to @redbaron for teaching me how to use Adobe Illustrator and making it dumbproof so I could spend hours and hours messing around with paint colors in the proper pathways. I signed off on a paint rendering and all was well, but when others saw what I signed off it seemed everyone had an opinion and I had over 7 people tell me to change the color pathways. Sigh. I don't know why I was so insecure about the custom paint job and let others influence me, but I did and so I changed it at the last minute. It seems rather childish to whine about a custom paint job when I'm blessed to be getting this new coach, but dayum when you order a new coach, yah just want it to LOVE IT. C'est la vie. It was my error. So my advice to others, spend as much time as you need to get the colors just right so you LOVE IT! And if you love it, trust yourself and let it be.

Maybe someone with more experience with custom paint can start a new thread with advice when selecting this special.

Meanwhile, @Neal was able to get some photos of my rig when he was at the factory in addition to the ones Newmar took.

View attachment 9573View attachment 9574View attachment 9575View attachment 9576View attachment 9577View attachment 9578
I think it looks beautiful. My heart breaks for you though if you don’t love it.

I agree with others about the light colours keeping things cool when needed.

I hope to see it sometime in real.

Good news we can now cross the border sadly it has to wait now fir 6 months due to work commitments and the RV being stored for the winter in outbuilding.

When will you get your new beauty?

@AuntieDodo, thank you for your kind words. I would love to see you on the road. You will have to keep us posted when you are underway.

I am told that I could take delivery at the end of next week, but due to prior obligations, I won't be able to take delivery until the 16th. Woo hoo!

Very exciting. I’m very envious

@ARD are you doing FPU or NIRVC delivery?

So I normally do not post on forums. I do however enjoy reading the information and searching for answers when needed. After seeing a few of the above posts I wanted to encourage everyone that these coaches are worth the wait. We took delivery on 9/30/21 of a 2022 LADP from NIRVC in Nashville. We cannot be more pleased with the coach or the experience with NIRVC. We were invited to stay on site at the dealership for a few days and was very thankful that we did. It has been a few years since we have had a coach and it was very helpful to figure things out over that time. The team at NIRVC is exceptional. They helped us work out a few issues and are always available for further assistance. I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this if possible and check EVERYTHING. We failed to check the heated floors and unfortunately have a zone that is not working. We have not had time yet to figure it out so hopefully it is something simple. Additionally we had concerns with custom paint. It is very challenging to order something this substantial without seeing anything in person except a sample card. It was only at delivery and seeing it in person that we were relieved that we made the right decision. I just want to thank everyone on these forums for posting information as it has been very helpful.

Attachments

• E06E35BE-8927-4BC3-9595-602806E3EF23.jpeg
    E06E35BE-8927-4BC3-9595-602806E3EF23.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
  • 00081A37-E59D-4014-8EC8-48CAF3A56148.jpeg
    00081A37-E59D-4014-8EC8-48CAF3A56148.jpeg
    774.3 KB · Views: 40
  • A99B0EB0-5B33-40D3-8A3B-44D6C4BC671D.jpeg
    A99B0EB0-5B33-40D3-8A3B-44D6C4BC671D.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 43
  • E5354B3A-DB02-436B-9023-98D92D7B86C4.jpeg
    E5354B3A-DB02-436B-9023-98D92D7B86C4.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
So I normally do not post on forums. I do however enjoy reading the information and searching for answers when needed. After seeing a few of the above posts I wanted to encourage everyone that these coaches are worth the wait. We took delivery on 9/30/21 of a 2022 LADP from NIRVC in Nashville. We cannot be more pleased with the coach or the experience with NIRVC. We were invited to stay on site at the dealership for a few days and was very thankful that we did. It has been a few years since we have had a coach and it was very helpful to figure things out over that time. The team at NIRVC is exceptional. They helped us work out a few issues and are always available for further assistance. I would encourage everyone to take advantage of this if possible and check EVERYTHING. We failed to check the heated floors and unfortunately have a zone that is not working. We have not had time yet to figure it out so hopefully it is something simple. Additionally we had concerns with custom paint. It is very challenging to order something this substantial without seeing anything in person except a sample card. It was only at delivery and seeing it in person that we were relieved that we made the right decision. I just want to thank everyone on these forums for posting information as it has been very helpful.
Thanks for posting. It is so helpful when people share. I'll be sure to check my heated floors. Y'all did a great job with the custom paint. ?

Just received a call today from our salesperson at NIRVC Atlanta that we will be in run #26 and they expect to receive the coach at the dealership the 2nd week in February. Pick-up will be about a week later. We ordered it on Labor Day (9/6) and was told to expect a February/March delivery, so all seems to be tracking on time ... as of now.

FLSteve

Thanks for the update @FLSteve and congratulations. Our salesperson is not as responsive but I have made a contact at Newmar and just check with them. We ordered two weeks after you, 3412 Kountry Star and last week was told by Newmar that the chassis should roll into building 7 by next week. Our dealer estimates a Jan/Feb delivery but shortages and delays may change that. Regards

Latest resources

Back