• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sorry, I posted this on a different part of this forum. I am definitely a newbie. Please bare with me.
We placed our down payment on the 2022 Newmar Ventana 3709 but now I'm thinking that we would like the 4037? Does anyone have the knowledge on the differences and post opinions please...

Ordered 3014 Baystar, July 15th, day before price increase.
looking at a December delivery.... hopefully November if no material delays.
Is that possible date you're making a calculated guess? or a production date issued by Newmar? Thanks. I have a 3401 ordered a week earlier. No info from Newmar or dealer as yet. Onan generators are one issue I understand.

Last edited:
Is that possible date you're making a calculated guess? or a production date issued by Newmar? Thanks. I have a 3401 ordered a week earlier. No info from Newmar or dealer as yet. Onan generators are one issue I understand.
December is what I was told by my dealer, but he did preface it by stating this date was contingent on no material and or equipment delays. We will see soon enough,I have a trip planned for end of February so there is some float time, hopefully it is enough.

Tony

December is what I was told by my dealer, but he did preface it by stating this date was contingent on no material and or equipment delays. We will see soon enough,I have a trip planned for end of February so there is some float time, hopefully it is enough.

Tony
Thanks Tony.

I ordered on the exact same day as you as it happens and also signed off the factory build order within 7 days (normally a good 2 months after dealer order). I am being told February - April. Only difference maybe is that I have a 3401 which is an uprated 24,000 llb chassis, so for me that may have some effect. I see a number of the 3014's arriving to dealers recently, so hopefully yours will be close to your hopeful date.

I am also told there are no dealer order, special customers orders only being made so that show the state of things I guess.

From what I understand actual build starts 5 weeks before dealer lot delivery, although line planning is well in advance of that, so hopefully you should know better soon. Now its 2 months since ordering mine, I will chase up my dealer to see if they can get anything more concrete from production planning and let you know. But I accept things are very fluid with supply. Onan generators being one.

Let me know if you don't mind when you get info. I will do the same. Otherwise fingers crossed and hope you like it. Nice unit.

Just ordered a 2022 Mountain Aire 4118 from NIRVC Atlanta yesterday (Labor Day). Their best guess at this time is a February/March delivery.

FLSteve?

Just ordered a 2022 Mountain Aire 4118 from NIRVC Atlanta yesterday (Labor Day). Their best guess at this time is a February/March delivery.

FLSteve?
Hey FL Steve, congratulations, wonderful unit. Would be interested to know how that initial date turns out. Its still a moving object but hopefully it turns out within those guideline dates. I ordered a BS3401 just on 2 months ago (NIRVC also) before the rush for price increases, so dates were further out, but I am trying to get a better guess now things have settled. As your on the FL chassis (I assume) there may be more availability, but I understand a lot of the same parts on the habitation unit are long back ordered.

Will be nice to learn when production starts for you...... good luck

Big

i will be going to the Hershey RV Show next week. Will try to get some information form the Newmar Factory Rep... if I can get to him/her. My dealer will not be there...
keep you posted

tony

Big

i will be going to the Hershey RV Show next week. Will try to get some information form the Newmar Factory Rep... if I can get to him/her. My dealer will not be there...
keep you posted

tony
Tony thanks

The update last night (NIRVC Tx) for us was delivery week 1 February 2022, but until the Vin number is issued its not 100% locked in. I am happy with that and our chassis is the upgraded one so more ccc. That may explain different dates. Let's see what the so called horses mouth says. Enjoy the show.

Tony thanks

The update last night (NIRVC Tx) for us was delivery week 1 February 2022, but until the Vin number is issued its not 100% locked in. I am happy with that and our chassis is the upgraded one so more ccc. That may explain different dates. Let's see what the so called horses mouth says. Enjoy the show.
big

I reached out to my dealer this morning, he informed me that the December delivery date is holding, Once the unit gets on the assembly line he will have a hard date for delivery barring any material or equipment shortages.

Will see......keeping my fingers crossed.....

Tony

Latest resources

Back