• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Okay, time to show how I goofed up on my exterior paint. First I have to thank @NWIP for his help and I should have talked to him again before changing my mind. Still kicking myself and having dreams of how I screwed up. Also, thanks to @redbaron for teaching me how to use Adobe Illustrator and making it dumbproof so I could spend hours and hours messing around with paint colors in the proper pathways. I signed off on a paint rendering and all was well, but when others saw what I signed off it seemed everyone had an opinion and I had over 7 people tell me to change the color pathways. Sigh. I don't know why I was so insecure about the custom paint job and let others influence me, but I did and so I changed it at the last minute. It seems rather childish to whine about a custom paint job when I'm blessed to be getting this new coach, but dayum when you order a new coach, yah just want it to LOVE IT. C'est la vie. It was my error. So my advice to others, spend as much time as you need to get the colors just right so you LOVE IT! And if you love it, trust yourself and let it be.

Maybe someone with more experience with custom paint can start a new thread with advice when selecting this special.

Meanwhile, @Neal was able to get some photos of my rig when he was at the factory in addition to the ones Newmar took.

View attachment 9573View attachment 9574View attachment 9575View attachment 9576View attachment 9577View attachment 9578
1639770707362.jpeg

1639770805073.jpeg

it's perfect!!!

Personally I really like the graphic on the Essex, think you did a wonderful job with the paint. Beautiful coach.

I’m quite confused at this moment.

I’m quite confused at this moment.
I got confused as it shows he has a Essex but pictures are of London Aire. Not sure of the year but graphics look different than 2022 London Aire. So I am now confused as well😳 but that’s normally during happy hour.

That was my 2016 LA I sold March 2022, I ordered an Essex that is yet to be delivered. Attached picture is 2022 Essex - same paint colors as my LA
Sorry for the confusion
sb

IMG_3650.jpg

No sweat, @ScottyA. Congrats on your soon to be yours Essex. They are awesome machines.

Oh understand and congratulations on your new coach. Hope it comes soon.

For those in the pipeline or desire to be for 2022 Newmar Motorhomes feel free to use this thread to discuss the ordering process, any details on specials, and share delivery info such as factory pictures, FPU's, deliveries by dealers, etc.
Ordered a 2022 BayStar 3014 on 9/20/21 and dealer indicates mid to late January 2022 (barring part problem or snow storm)

I just did the Newmar Virtual Tour hosted by Chris Sponseller with Newmar. A very informative presentation and Chris took questions. Chris was actually the representative that inputted my order at Newmar. He told me my 2022 Ventana 3407 that I ordered October 20 has been "pulled for production" and assigned a production number. He also said the sub-component plants are fabricating the cabinets, ceiling pieces, window treatments, and the interior and exterior walls.

There hasn't been a production date scheduled as of yet, but once there is and my Ventana is on the line, he will send me the VIN. According to my sales representative at my dealer, she is thinking possibly a March delivery which is sooner that I was anticipating. There will be a few items that will need to be installed once it gets delivered so I will not be taking immediate delivery. Solar system, Cradlepoint, and a Blue Ox towbar with the Air Force One braking system for my Jeep Wrangler.

Latest resources

Back