• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have been trying to figure out why Newmar did this ... and I just remembered reading the following in the 2022 MOUNTAIN AIRE NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES list. Wonder if this was the culprit that did it??
  • The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
FLSteve :unsure:
Ohhhh yes. That would make sense. Well after all the whining about the kitchen storage....today I unloaded the boxes in the basement. Wowzers. Tons of space down there. I'm going shopping.

Got an update on my 3014 Baystar ; delivery date from the dealer.

"waiting on an awning, expect a firm delivery date sometime next week"
I was in run #17 ordered July 16th

Funny thing, my last RV which was a Leisure Travel Van, that was also delayed by an awning delivery issue....

Oh yes! POWER. It has get up and go. It also feels like a smoother and quieter ride. I don’t know if this makes sense, but it feels more weighty and substantial. I’m still getting used to the adaptive cruise and collision mitigation. Talk about instant feedback. I’ve turned off the Mobileye for now. Once I get used to all the alarms and seat vibrations, I’ll give it a try again.

I’ve only driven it for 2 days as I was hauling it from Texas to NC for Thanksgiving. I should have more feedback once I start traveling more. Big bonus…the lights. I don’t like to drive at night especially with the DS as it was hard to see. No such issues with the LA. I was quite comfortable driving in the dark. Once I’m moved in, unpacked and can find things, I’ll start a thread regarding the differences unless someone else wants to chime in and get it going.
@ARD I think a lot of what you are noticing is the Valid Air active leveling and predictive lean assist. This is the same thing I have had on my Dutch stars with HWH Active Air. It makes the entire coach handle like a dream, and feels more planted.

X2. Love Active Air!
@ARD I think a lot of what you are noticing is the Valid Air active leveling and predictive lean assist. This is the same thing I have had on my Dutch stars with HWH Active Air. It makes the entire coach handle like a dream, and feels more planted.

I thought Valid didn't have this, only HWH via the steering column sensor?
in 2018, Valid added predictive lean to their system, using data from the steering column on the CANBUS. The result is a direct replication of HWH-AA.

Mitch talked about replacing their column sensor with a CANBUS sensor too, as he felt it would be faster and more accurate.

don't forget you can also go to the comnet and search you coach serial number by adding "cs" to the end and it will return all documents they have on your specific coach.

username: retail
password: retail

@redbaron ... I think I read that your coach goes into production on 12/15. Let us know if/when anything starts to show up on com.net. Just wondering if they keep that updated on a daily basis.

FLSteve :unsure:

Update on our Ventana 4037 order is that they are waiting on a "few parts" and do not have completion or ship date yet. Dealer says they are hoping for a couple weeks. Getting excited. Order was placed on September 13th but we special ordered a fireplace. Can't wait to post pictures!

Got an update on my 3014 Baystar ; delivery date from the dealer.

"waiting on an awning, expect a firm delivery date sometime next week"
I was in run #17 ordered July 16th

Funny thing, my last RV which was a Leisure Travel Van, that was also delayed by an awning delivery issue....
My 22 DS4311 is sitting on a pad at the factory waiting on the main awning and the generator. They have no idea when those parts will be available.

Ron

Ron,

I received an update late last week on my 3014 Baystar “the awning should be in around January 1st, then the testing And prep… “so hoping around mid January for delivery. Keeping fingers crossed…. no issue on the generator that I have been told, but the Baystar generator is smaller that the DS…

good luck

Latest resources

Back