• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@ARD ... yes very nice indeed. What goes between the fireplace and table? Did you get a schedule showing where it will be each day?

FLSteve

Freakin gorgeous! Did you really have to post this???? I want one!

@ARD ... yes very nice indeed. What goes between the fireplace and table? Did you get a schedule showing where it will be each day?

FLSteve
There will be a recliner beside the fireplace, then the Eurobooth. No, I didn't think about asking for a schedule. Great idea. I was going to email Natalie for the VIN number tomorrow, so I'll ask.

@ARD congrats on your new coach. Remember the first rule of the forum…no winter wonderland tours hosted by @Neal. I look forward to seeing the final pictures.

Beautiful coach guess I need to order an Essex?

There will be a recliner beside the fireplace, then the Eurobooth. No, I didn't think about asking for a schedule. Great idea. I was going to email Natalie for the VIN number tomorrow, so I'll ask.
don't forget you can also go to the comnet and search you coach serial number by adding "cs" to the end and it will return all documents they have on your specific coach.

Try the search with both the "CS" at the end and without the cs at the end. You get different results.

1632320422558.png

1632320476050.png

Right now they only have your custom paint prints loaded, but as soon as it leaves BLDG 7 it will have the VIN loaded and all of the cabinet changes, etc.

username: retail
password: retail

@NWIP I know you aren't serious about the Essex ( at least I think I do ), but another member was seriously looking at one. I spent a lot of time with that member going over the differences for the $106k ($150k retail) and couldn't find anything that even justified $2k. This was on an apples:apples comparison, even adding the bedroom window to the LADP.

Most of the essex materials can be specd in the LA. The caps and overall dimensions are the exact same. The only reason to get the essex is for floor plan 4569 or 4578.

The differences for 2022 that I identified are:
  1. Manibloc system exclusive to Essex & KA
  2. Silverleaf video in bedroom for HD360 - Exclusive to NA,EX,KA (for now--I will be fixing that)
  3. My Rozie from factory -- you can add this on your own for $300
  4. Tablet included with EX & KA -- You can add this on your own for $300
  5. Massaging Charis - Exclusive to EX+KA -- You can add this on your own for $300
  6. Bedroom Window over bed -- Was exclusive to EX+KA, but 2 people have reported it being added to their LA
So my list of items includes only 2 that cannot be added to LA for sure, and 1 that may be able to be added (#6). The rest of the items you can add for less than $1k

The engine is the same. The materials are the same. The price difference of the $106k is based on my specials of adding KA floors, DS countertops, etc, and taking a stock retail price essex as-is and using the same discount.

The jump from MA to LA would be very similar thought process -- except at least I can say the engine is bigger. At least there is something unique going from MA to LA, so I ignored that price difference.

Latest resources

Back