• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar 2022 Orders, Specials, Deliveries

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@ARD ... very nice to see it in production. Some really nice choices. I guess if yours is now coming down the line that means they are "starting to think about building" a coach for @redbaron soon :) :):)

FLSteve

@ARD ... very nice to see it in production. Some really nice choices. I guess if yours is now coming down the line that means they are "starting to think about building" a coach for @redbaron soon :) :):)

FLSteve
I am still not "Hard Scheduled" -- so I don't think they have me on their minds yet :(

@ARD - the sink is covered with cardboard. That is a part of the microwave or dishwasher sitting on top of the protected sink.

@ARD - the sink is covered with cardboard. That is a part of the microwave or dishwasher sitting on top of the protected sink.
Thank YOU! Resting more easily. ?

@ARD your design choices are going to be beautiful. I hope we will see pics when you get it.

Only in my dreams will I get a LA. Great pick!

@AuntieDodo thank you. I’m so nervous and excited. Definitely will post photos when I get it. ?

A lot can happen in 2 days. I'm so excited. Although she is due to come out of paint Oct. 13th, there are shortages so it's a mystery when I'll get the wee Beastie. Here are some more photos:

100_4580.JPG
100_4588.JPG
100_4589.JPG
100_4590.JPG
100_4593.JPG

100_4582.JPG

100_4583.JPG

100_4584.JPG

100_4585.JPG

100_4587.JPG

@ARD--I now finally understand what you did with the specials. That really is amazing!! I love the fireplace.

When the last of my young ones leaves the house, I will be doing something like this!

Latest resources

Back