Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
How many diesels do they need? Not much left of gassers.

Any indication of price point?

Looks like a very nice, no frills model. It will bring in more market share and give some the opportunity to step up to a dp as prices have skyrocketed.
But I agree with the earlier post, how many diesels do you need

I'm calling it the North Star. Sorry Newmar.

Interesting timing with dealers hurting, sales down and flooring costs high, now dealers will need to stock a couple North Stars

I don't get it, the Ventana LE was supposed to be the entry level DP. Renamed Kountry Star. What exactly is the purpose of the North Star? Are more models a good thing for a company struggling with production quality issues? Seems like you'd want to narrow the line.

I don't get it, the Ventana LE was supposed to be the entry level DP. Renamed Kountry Star. What exactly is the purpose of the North Star? Are more models a good thing for a company struggling with production quality issues? Seems like you'd want to narrow the line.
This seems more like Winnebago, I totally agree Neal, they should work on perfecting what they already have.
I saw this in the automotive world, they introduce new models and sell a couple to each dealer.

My hunch though is this "new product" probably started R&D years ago before the economy melt down. I don't know how long it takes from design to production for a company such as Newmar. No concept of these types of processes.

True, think of how many units you need to stock to represent the Newmar brand, with so much overlap in levels.
Even if you only go up to Dutch Star or New Aire to King Aire

Latest resources

Back