Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar full wall slide - trantorque bushing failure?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @stang37 that is exactly what I was hoping to find. I'll post that over in the Resources soon so it's on file on the site.

So yes, the dual controller has 5 buttons, a center "mode" button and then the other two represent the two motors going in or out. From what I recall from very early this morning is press the center button until all of the LED's light up, that's manual mode. Then you can press the pair of forward or aft buttons to move the slide.

If I hadn't known this or have this problem we all know the routine. Call in, they'd likely tell us to loosen the trantorque's and push slide in. Mine actually failed with forward out 6 inches and aft not out at all, drivable but not ideal.

So good to know...there is another way to drive these electric slides in some scenarios.

here are the instructions for the kitchen slide reprogram, not sure if the dual is the same, very simple

Attachments

• Programming DSC100.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
here are the instructions for the kitchen slide reprogram, not sure if the dual is the same, very simple
I was going to post that same link. I've used that on my kitchen slide when it got out of sync - the front was out further than the back. I'm curious if its the same board and procedure.

I was going to post that same link. I've used that on my kitchen slide when it got out of sync - the front was out further than the back. I'm curious if its the same board and procedure.
Should be for any dual motor controller.

Latest resources

Back