Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newmar Service Center Management Contact?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Just George

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL9 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2023 Silverado
Fulltimer
No
If anyone has a VP or management POC for Newmar service I would appreciate the info.

Our coach is presently having some work done at the mothership. An issue has come up that is yet to be resolved but I'm giving the customer service folks the opportunity to work through the issue with me. As these things generally go it will either go well or get ugly. In either case I would like to be armed with the contact information for a high level Newmar manager or VP that is responsible for the service operations. If it goes well I'll send a thanks for great customer service note. If it get's ugly I'll use the contact to request assistance.

My advice is to go through your Group Leader. He will not only give you “his boss’s” info, he will also see things through to make sure you’re happy.

As far as I’m concerned, there is NO reason to even think that you’ll need to shoot to the top to get action...especially since your are there.

As encouragement...I’ve yet to have, or hear of anyone having anything but great success through normal channels.

@CaptainGizmo Thanks for the advice. Working through my Group Leader has worked well up to this point and is exactly my planned approach to work the present issue. I'm in Texas not Nappanee so that add a bit of uneasiness. I have to say our experience dropping off the coach, and Newmar accommodating a couple last minute add on repairs has been great. The 6AM start up at the service center the morning we dropped the coach off appeared to be very organized and efficient. Hopefully all will go well, I'll find out tomorrow.

Latest resources

Back