Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I moved many of the ideas out of the single thread into their own threads so the ideas can be voted on. If you click into a thread you'll see up/down arrows on the right side. UP is a vote for the idea, DOWN arrow is a vote against it. Typically it's good etiquette to vote for the ones you like and not down vote a suggestion unless something is completely in error.

Sorry to disagree, but I think the suggestions standing by themselves lack context. I'm not sure what "voting" will accomplish as I seriously doubt that Newmar (or any RV manufacturer for that matter) will be swayed by our votes.

Probably just me and my "dinosaur" perspective, but I deleted my suggestion as a result.

TJ

A suggestion is its own thread. There can be dialog (replies) on that topic. This is better to separate suggestions to a single thread rather than a thread with 19,000 posts in X years. Is Newmar going to read a single thread with thousands of replies with suggestions buried within? No.

A suggestion can gain strength through votes. Your suggestion of proximity warnings like automobiles has merit, if others agree they click the up arrow to cast their support. Newmar can look at the suggestions that more people have shown their support for to take that for action.

Separate threads are indexed by search engines, replies within a thread are not as relevant.

I visited a location my my Passport America Rockies Tour in the fall of 2017 that had a lot of dinosaur activity. I wish I would have known to look for you there. We could have met years ago :)

Latest resources

Back