Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Hectorf15

RVF Newbee
I am having no success finding the "blunt cut, heat shrunk" wires to install a brake controller on my 30 TSC. Nexus has posted a copy of the International Navistar Body Manual depicting the location of the harness under the dash. I have been under the dash and even used a remote LCD micro camera in an attempt to locate the described four wire harness. I contacted Nexus, and they politely recommended that I search harder. The Navistar help desk was pitiful, told me to take it to an International Service Center. Does anybody have any experience with the Nexus 30 TSC brake controller harness location?

After hours of searching for the brake controller harness, including the use of a remote micro camera, I gave up and took the Nexus to an International service center. They had to pull the center dash. The harness was wrapped to the major dash wire bundle with four ty-wraps. The harness is free now, the 30 amp positive wire is unpowered. Next challenge: chasing down the power source/circuit breaker for this system.
Great job Nexus and Navistar...not!

I dont see that as a Nexus issue. Glad you found it

Latest resources

Back