• Commercial/Vendors welcome

NIRVC testimonials

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I didn’t buy there and think highly of my dealer. I have a friend who has dealt with Brett and NIRVC for a while and bought a couple coaches from them. He couldn’t talk any higher of the entire organization.

I bought from Lewisville and while I’ve never been back, that’s simply my own good luck. The sales process was smooth and easy, they gave me the best price and there is no reason I wouldn’t go to them for service or another coach. In fact, this thread gives me a few more reasons to go there when I need to.

Would anybody out there have a sales person recommendation at the NIRVC Atlanta facility?

FLSteve

Would anybody out there have a sales person recommendation at the NIRVC Atlanta facility?

FLSteve
William Hopkins is good with Newmars. You might also consider touching base with Angie to see who she would recommend.

I worked with Tony Morse. Guy is a bit of a salesman but not pushy at all.

I consider Brett a friend! We have only met over the phone and emails, but have had some great conversations. I look forward to meeting him in Vegas at the Rally. Our meeting was a result of a challenge to purchase a rig from his team. He is the most sincere person I have ever dealt with in the RV industry. He is a visionary, and is actively doing things to change the landscape around RV purchase and care. He is generous with his time and willingly shares information, both good and bad.

He is also a full time RV'er, so he walks the walk.

If you are looking at a rig, I would give them a call. He is working to train his team to be like him, you can't do better than that! If you don't get the experience you are looking for, reach out to him.

NIRCV, Tx. I cannot say about the end to end service at this point as we have a new unit on order for 2022 delivery. I have worked closely and with great support from Katrina in Lewisville. very diligent, professional, always comes back to you and curve balls to Newmar have always followed up promptly. Great sales care at this stage.

I am sure at time of handover we will find some issues, that we just have to expect, no matter what vehicle or other transport type you invest in. As I read elsewhere and a comment from Brett, it's about working together to agree on the issue and work out a solution, especially given the massive supply and service constrains the industry is working under at preset. Supply is a total nightmare for most businesses.

As most understand, drive off the lot and give it that first or second shaken down. Things happen, stuff stops working, things break. Some are a small in convenience, some much bigger, In most cases there is a solution, for now it may take a little time but thats the current world we are in. Just go with it as best you can and you may find people trying to help you more amenable. They are under pressure too and likely equally frustrated.

Nice to see positive support above. We have (for now) to understand dealerships are under massive strains, supply, service, staffing, etc as a result of world events and reasonable flexibility on both sides goes a long way.

I often find hard bullish attitudes ruffle feathers far too quickly and jumping to the number one person without making best use of those charged with the initial problem is not at times the best immediately solution, When it' deserved, sure.

I invested in NIRVC for one main reason, looking back trough a number of comments on forums, bbb, etc and on reflection, seems a very positive experience from a well managed company.

I will update as the handover process starts.

We will be at NIRVC Atlanta on Monday (Labor Day) to finalize our order for a 2022 Mountain Aire 4118. So far we have been very impressed and happy with our experience and with our sales person, William Hopkins. They are also helping us with a dealer pass through (in/out) as it relates to selling our current coach. So far so good!

FLSteve(y)

Latest resources

Back